Where were the monkeys? So I read Heather's blog and she said her kids liked seeing the monkeys. Addie REALLY wanted to see the monkeys, but we walked through what we thought was the monkey house and didn't see any. Maybe we missed them. We did see some sort of monkeys sitting in an outside enclosure scratching each others' backs, but I think Addie was looking for chimpanzees, baboons, etc. Anyway, while we did not see any monkeys swinging from trees or vines, I did see a number of very special little monkeys throughout the zoo who liked to hang upside down:
Ring my bell - chime in!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Zoo Post #3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I see everyone with crocs on...we gotta get another croc picture this year:)!!
Great pics. So sorry we had to miss it - too busy trying to move into your neighborhood!!!
Post a Comment