Ring my bell - chime in!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Watch EB Grow!

My blog is getting LONG because of 11 months of baby pictures trailing down the side bar... In June I am switching to another blog, so I thought I'd go ahead and clear those "Watch EB Grow" pics from the side bar and put together a little slide show in this post. Then when I have her 1-year-old pic, I'll post the entire series on her birthday on the new blog site. Got it? :) So for now, here's 11 months of growth:


music © 10,000 Maniacs

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Absolutely beautiful - wish I had you around to document our kids that first year. EB is a doll.

Janet said...

What a precious keepsake! I wonder as you get into photography more -- do you think Ellary was more photographed or your two older kids? I know people always say that we all have stacks and stacks of pictures from our firstborn, but I wonder if it is the opposite for you?

The Hilemans said...

nope - kellen definitely wins that one. :)