Ring my bell - chime in!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Girly Girl

Addie had gymnastics class #2 last night. She found a little pink leotard that a neighbor had passed along to us, and she decided to wear it. That, combined with her pigtails, made her look so cute and girly! Not the look she often goes for, so of course I had to take pictures. On Sunday she wore a very pretty dress to church and let me pull her hair back and put a big bow on her head! Who is this little girl?! ;)


Ready for gymnastics & ready for church

Geof went to their gym classes last night, so I didn't take any pictures. It's not the greatest place to try to get pictures, but one of these days I'll try to get it done. Kellen had another one-on-one class and did back flips on the rings all by himself. He also worked on cartwheels, which Geof said was less than successful but quite cute and amusing. Addie came home and immediately fell asleep on the sofa and slept for 14 hours! I guess she was worn out. Again, she told me that she wishes she could stay at gymnastics "all the day."

No comments: