Ring my bell - chime in!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Absent

My blog has been quiet for days... I've had some spare time to work on developing another blog for photo sessions that I do with families, and that combined with some things I've been reading about security have me doing some work on revamping the family blog. So stay tuned...I may start posting on a new site in the near future. Or I may not and just make a few changes here. Anyway, not much to report other than today's MIA scare. Dad called to say that my brother had been missing since last week and he had missed 2 days of work. There were lots of phone calls and IM-ing and speculating on whether or not he had run off to elope, and then I got smart and located an overseas relative of his girlfriend who got in touch with her for me. My brother was safe and sound in Boulder, CO...not married and on his way home this afternoon. :) What can I say - my brother is a DORK!

No comments: