Ring my bell - chime in!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Faces

Addie was interested in smiling for the camera this morning, so I took advantage. :) Kellen and Ellary were pretty much just interested in playing ball together, but I did get their attention a few times.

Today we went for a tour of the elementary school where Kellen will start kindergarden this fall. I tend to think I am pretty stoic about things, but when I saw the lines of children walking to and from the lunch room, it hit me what we're jumping into and how different things will be next year. I seriously thought I was going to cry! How weird!!!! :) Kellen and Addie are such good pals and hardly do anything without each other. I was wishing I could send Addie along to school with Kellen - she's really going to miss him!

No comments: