...in just one week! We finished painting the living room tonight, almost exactly 1 week after bringing home paint last Saturday night. You can accomplish a lot when you work the children hard:In reality, they have been begging me to paint all week and I told them they had to wait until we got to one particular wall and then they could help with the second coat. I'm not sure the painting lived up to all they expected it would be, but everyone likes our new green living room!

3 comments:
That color is gorgeous in your living room!! I bet it feels so good to have that project done and way to go with enlisting the kids to help out.
Is Addie for hire? We've got to get our front porch painted before pollen season takes over.
looks GREAT!!! couch shopping yet??? anthony will be painting next week and i can't wait to get some color on the walls! get i better pick out a color, huh?
Post a Comment