Ring my bell - chime in!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Too Funny!

Kellen came to the table this morning holding a sign he had made that said "U R Allowed to come in." He said he was going to hang it on the front door. We kind of laughed and said that probably wasn't a good idea because then strangers might think they were allowed to come into our house. He ran back upstairs and within seconds came back and said, "well I made another 'don't' sign to go with it." This changes EVERYTHING! Now the signs are perfect to hang on the front door:
"U R ALLOWED TO COME IN"
"NO GUNS"
(Kellen is very interested in don't signs that you often see on stores - signs that indicate no smoking, no eating or drinking, etc., so I'm sure that's where he picked up the "no guns" sign from. The last time we were at our favorite museum, he studied the "don't" signs on their door and said, "look, those signs mean no smokes, no hamburgers, no coffee and no guns.")

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kellen seems to have bounced back from soccer on Saturday and has found another interest in sign-making! I think you could have a future graphic designer as opposed to a future professional soccer player on your hands.

Anonymous said...

This is hysterical!! I'll be sure to remember no guns next time I come to your house. :)