While Geof is away the kids have to exercise a bit more patience during things like dinner and bathtime since they don't have two parents helping them out. There was lots of clamoring going on as I was getting dinner on the table, and I said they just had to be patient because Mommy can only do one thing at a time (though we all know that Mommies can do MANY things at one time!). To which Addie replied, "yeah - you can't split into two Mommies to do two different things."
This morning as I was getting them ready for LAMBS I told Addie she needed to go potty. She insisted that she did not and I insisted that she needed to try. To which she replied, "well, you can't climb inside my body and know that I don't have to go potty, but I don't!" I think she's going to be the smart one of the bunch. ;)
Ring my bell - chime in!
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Addie is SHARP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She said a few things like that to me the last time she was here.
First, I told her that I drive past Busch Gardens every morning to get to work. And she said, "Then take me there!"
Another time, she asked me where my paci was, and I told her that it was in the attic because I was too big for it. So she said, "Then give it to me!" I told her it would be dusty, and she said, "Then put it in your mouth first and get the dust off!"
Post a Comment