So I have a TON of stuff to do this morning:
- laundry
- finish painting l.r.
- 2 dinners to prepare
- washing dishes
- getting my scrapbook stuff in order
- finishing the flowers in the front bed before the rain tomorrow
- a shower!
And what did I do with my morning that has reduced it to a little over one hour left to get all this done before the big kids come home? I played with Ellary, easter eggs and the camera. :) I am determined to learn how to use this new lens! I'm loving the effect of a very wide open aperture, but the manual focus is killing me! I think I need new glasses... Anyway, Ellary liked the Easter eggs.
Ring my bell - chime in!
Friday, March 14, 2008
More fun with EB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment