This little one LOVES being in the tub. When she's upstairs she always makes a "bea-line" for the bathroom and stands at the tub banging on it with her little hand yelping and, recently, saying "ba-da, ba-da" (I'm translating that as "bathtime bathtime"). She
will turn back and look at me with those big blue eyes and a sly little grin, like "come on mom, you know you want to give me a bath!" It's hard to resist not filling up the tub and plopping her right in every time she does it. Today I gave in to her begging and gave her a bath in the middle of the day, just for fun. We've all had a rough couple days and she was such a trooper yesterday that she deserved it. I took some pictures since I realized I have no tub pictures of her since her first bath 9 months ago! Shameful! After looking through the pics I took, I think she likes the tub because there is so much to chew on.
Ring my bell - chime in!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Her Favorite Thing
After her bath Addie and I did her hair, and it stayed like this all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I've noticed the same thing about bath pics while printing them for the scrapbooking night...I have very few pics once the kiddos are older.
Post a Comment