Ring my bell - chime in!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

On the Mend

Blog's been quite for a day or so while Geof and I have battled a very nasty bug. Not sure what it was - felt like flu, Geof thinks food poisoning. Anyway, after sleeping all day yesterday I am finally up and about and Geof went in to the office again. I wasn't aware of much going on yesterday, but I think the kids did a good job of entertaining themselves while Geof and I were sick. I found all these funny pictures saved on the computer desktop, evidence that Kellen played with the photo booth yesterday:

This morning we found they had taken over the stairs playing "class picture day." Kellen set up a pretend automatic camera to take pictures of all their friends.

I guess they learned to be somewhat self-sufficient yesterday, because Kellen just came in and said I didn't need to get them a snack. They had taken care of it themselves, setting themselves up with juice and crackers all on their own.

No comments: