Ring my bell - chime in!

Friday, March 28, 2008

THIS BLOG TEMPORARILY TAKEN OVER BY "THE GUYS"

With Laura and the girls in Williamsburg for the weekend, Kellen and I are on our own for what he's been calling "Just the Guys Weekend". We've got a long list of things to do before we leave to join them Sunday night, including:

  • Clean some stuff
  • Mow the grass
  • Take clothes to GCF
  • Frisbee golf
  • Buy drinks for basketball party
  • Mini golf
  • Bike ride
  • Soccer game
  • Church
  • Kidz Praise concert
  • Host basketball party
  • Buy new propane tank
  • Get haircuts
So far we have gotten a fair bit done ... Kellen went to school this morning and I got in a round of frisbee golf (+9), we've both gotten haircuts (including a rather dramatic change for me), set up for tonight, moved the Wii to the kitchen table, went for a bike ride together around Lake Lynn, and bought supplies for the party tonight. As soon as I upload this post we're off to Frankie's for a round of mini golf!

1 comment:

The Hilemans said...

and obviously I've never posted pictures to the blog before ... apologies for the absolute lack of style that you are accustomed to seeing on these pages