Ring my bell - chime in!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Still Away

Just wanted to post a hello since the blog's been quiet for a while. Addie went to Busch Gardens on Friday while I got things ready for the shower, and the report is that she was quite the dare devil. She rode the Battering Ram multiple times and refused to hold on - she rode with her hands up in the air! Granddad H. got a great picture of her on the ride - she's in the middle in pink with her hands up!

My sister's bridal shower went well and she received lots of nice things to start setting up her kitchen. Addie was thrilled because our little competitor won one of the shower games and picked out the prize she's had her eye on for a week (vanilla scented bath gel and lotion). All the kids are still kind of sick - one day they seem fine, the next day throwing up again. It's crazy. Ellary has been waking up crying multiple times each night, and she knows I'm in the room, so she just stands in her crib crying and saying "all done, all done" until I get her out. She is really feeling under the weather today, so I'm staying at the house with her while Geof, my mom and the kids have a day at Colonial Williamsburg. Anyway, I'll be glad when all this sickness is gone and I can get a good night's sleep again. It's exhausting being out of town! :)

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Tell Addie she's amazing. I have never been able to stomach the battering ram.

Janet said...

I hope, even as I type, that everyone is feeling much better. At least so you have a good trip home. Hope it was just nice to get away from the many "to do's" in your own house that we moms face.

anthonyandbeth said...

i hope the kids are starting to feel better! it's so hard when they're sick. hope you get some rest before you get home from your vacation!!! :(