Today little EB had her first hair cut! We've waited so long for her hair to come in (and can I just say we are still waiting on teeth...), and now that it's growing, it had grown into a baby mullet of sorts. Cute, but at times not so cute. It looks like she will have some curl to her hair, so I decided that maybe it would curl better if I trimmed the back. So off we went to JJ's. I was bracing myself for the worst given my prior experience with a little girl's first haircut. But no worries, EB did great! Thankfully, they had The Little Mermaid, and EB was entranced by the movie during the entire trim - totally oblivious to what was going on. I mean really, what could be better than watching a singing mermaid while sitting in a police car and having your hair combed by a nice lady?
see the tiny little curls at the base of her neck? :)
And just for nostalgia, here's my more emotional child at her first hair cut! (same age)
Ring my bell - chime in!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Bea-utiful Hair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Be SO glad your kids took a little while to get hair. Our three kids were born needing a hair cut and our oldest was terrible when he got his hair cut. UGH! I love that you captured that last picture, though.
This is hysterical!!! You'll have to have this at her Rehearsal Dinner.
Post a Comment