Well, the girls are a bit wimpy when it comes to playing in the snow. A does not like to wear layers ("it's too bunchy!), EB does not like to cold, the wet, the difficult walking, the bright sun, and on and on, and I don't like being out there and worrying about the camera (and NO, I can't leave it inside and just have fun!). But, I can at least make it look like we all had a fabulous time in the yard! :) Our afternoon play time was much better since G came home early, G brought K some new snow boots, K was able to go sledding with some friends, and EB was snuggled in her warm, dry bed. School is cancelled tomorrow, so I suppose we'll be out there doing it all over again!
and here's A's afternoon snow saga:
(was in a funk to begin with thanks to bunchy clothes; finally agreed to take a sled ride; LOVED the sled ride and laughed the whole way down; crashed into a teeny tiny tree at the bottom of the hill; cried the rest of the afternoon. Poor Ad!)

No comments:
Post a Comment