Ring my bell - chime in!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Bow-zos

So I think it was last year that I got onto a bow-making kick and made A a ton of new hairbows. No sooner had I packed away the hot glue gun when she decided she would no longer wear hair bows. She has wanted absolutely nothing done with her hair for quite some time now. Well in the last couple weeks, she's learned how to do her own ponytails and clips, and she is showing some interest in bows again. This is probably because she wants to grow her hair long and she needs to avoid getting it caught in her new earrings. She won't yet wear one to school or church, but she likes to play with them. And she really likes having a little sister to decorate. This is how I found EB yesterday (I'm thinking the inspiration for this do was K's mohawk).
EB quickly decided this was not going to suit her, so A did her own hair. She's not quite there yet on knowing what looks good, but at least she's wearing bows again. x:)

No comments: