Ring my bell - chime in!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Project 365, Week 3

Here's my page for week 3. I took most of the pictures with trusty old Mr. Fuji since I can keep it in my pocket or purse or on the counter without the constant worry of a small 19-month-old hand grabbing for the big mama cam. It was a snowy week and school was closed for most of it, so we stayed around the house.
Week3
Snapshots of this week:
- spotted K having some alone time in the basement with his guitar and blasting Dave Matthews on his ipod.
- G was home Monday and made the kids ice cream Mondaes
- Inauguration day was a snow day!
- K's best bud came over for some sledding in the backyard
- Ladies's meal swap in the Chili's parking lot. Our garage freezer netted 10 more meals! Yay!
- A and I worked on making Valentines for her classmates
- G&I had a real, honest to goodness, just the two of us date night! Woo hoo! Went to the Duck and Dumpling downtown and then to the mall to shop for G. Couldn't decide between a a picture of my pink date night toenails or of G trying on his new Chip and Pepper jeans and Juicy Couture ski cap (who would imagine he could be so cool!), so just went with the restaurant sign. :)

2 comments:

The Lord Family said...

I love the layout and the mix of B&W and color!
Glad y'all got a date night and meal swap sounds intriguing!

anthonyandbeth said...

i'm loving these!!!