WANT TO SEE A LARGER IMAGE? BEFRIEND ME ON FLICKR (BEASKNEES07)
My Christmas posts are so random - I don't seem to be able to work on events in order. Oh well. For Christmas my parents gave K the Playmobil Roman Coliseum to go along with his Roman battleship, fort and catapult. My mom is a Latin teacher, so it's pretty cool that there's such an appropriate toy out there! K loves this stuff, and G was pretty excited about it, too (for the benefit of one set of faithful readers, I'll just mention that the Roman ship is NOWHERE near as awesome as that Playmobil pirate ship must be...). We had great fun setting up the Coliseum, which was complete with gladiators, wild animals, chariots, horses, and the emperor. We set up gladiator fights, animal hunts and chariot races. G got into the fun, too, setting up scenes when we weren't looking: Caesar's wife being lowered to an awaiting hungry tiger, and his wife being shielded by a loyal guard from a sneak attack from above. G loves Playmobil and mused, "if only I had lots of money and a huge empty space, I would fill it with Playmobil." Well, since our basement furniture is still not here (!!!!!), maybe we should just get a refund on the order and turn our basement into Playmobil land...


1 comment:
We love Playmobil! Well, not all the tiny small pieces, but we do love it!
I've never seen the Roman gear...how cool!
Post a Comment