Whew - we're home. I think we've been gone for 14 of the last 20 days. Good to be back. Wanted to post one picture from the week of my baby boy, who had to go and turn 6 on me this new year's eve! It's the same every year - how can he be getting so big? where has the time gone? we blinked and he turned into a kid! But somehow SIX seems awfully big to me. Maybe it's because you now have to use that second hand to show his age. Anyway, he's so proud to be 6 and can't wait to tell his friends at school. And I'm, as always, proud of the little man that he is with all of his talents, his quiet nature, his people pleasing attitude, his love for his sisters, and his ever sweet smile and still kissable cheeks. Now if I can just keep from blinking again and making him turn 12!
Ring my bell - chime in!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Birthday Boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment