Ring my bell - chime in!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Did I Ever Post?

I'm sure I did a post before about my sister's wedding in June - I'm too lazy to go back and check. My sister sent me the photographer's pictures (she bought the rights to all the pictures, so I'm ok to post!), and I thought I'd post a few - they were really good, and I'm glad to have some great pictures with my family. I guess she's been married for over 2 months now. Old married lady! What a fun day. Now we get to look forward to my brother's wedding in June. Hooray!! Anyway, here are Cristen's pictures.

beautiful bride

my family

me and my siblings - can't believe Ben is smiling!

Bridesmaids and the lady of the day

me and my sis

wearing her headpiece before the meltdown. she didn't actually wear it for the ceremony

tiny attendants

right after the ceremony - she's a happy girl!

3 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

i love wedding pictures! :) it's fun to see you with your family. i hadn't see you with all of your siblings so i didn't realize you had two brothers. :) i'm putting things together...slowly. :)

Ashley said...

Hey now, it's only been one month! So I'm only 1/2 an old married lady! :)

That picture of the 4 of us with Ben smiling is one of my favorites!

I just love those pictures of Addie with the wreath on... I put them in all my albums and scrapbooks, so no one will ever remember she took it off! Besides, her hair was so cute underneath anyway. :)

Janet said...

Those are such beautiful pictures! Of course a big day for your sister - but what a special day for you as well being the matron of honor AND having your kids in the wedding as well. Wow! Precious memories!