Ring my bell - chime in!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

why did i just discover?

Why in the world did I not know about the local arboretum? It figures I would discover this fun place during the last week of summer! I'm too lazy to upload pictures twice, so click the picture below for pictures.


Session anyone? ;)

3 comments:

Heather said...

where is this? maybe we can take Kinsey out there in her Korean garb and bribe her to smile:)!

anthonyandbeth said...

great pix! you know we would love a session sometime. we really need a new family photo now that we have a new family member. and she's alert and smiling... :)

Sherri said...

No one in our family has EVER had a photo session with Laura, so we are pleading for a chance now. (I know we aren't as pretty and all but would love a chance - can leave me out if you wish)

These pics are awesome Laura.