Ring my bell - chime in!

Monday, May 31, 2010

A.Bea.C.1.2.THREE!

Tonight I tucked in a child under the age of three in my house for the last time.  sniff. sniff.  Tomorrow when we wake up, Rella will be 3 years old!  Knowing all I do now, how could I have answered anything other than "YES!" when the nurse at Rex called me three years ago tomorrow morning, asking me if I was ready to come in and have my baby?  "Yes! Yes! Yes!"  Tomorrow I'll take her out for pictures, but for tonight, enjoy my teeny tiny birthday girl.

(so this picture is not stellar, but she's so tiny, and she so looks like herself! And her daddy is so smitten with her.  I love me some floppy babies!)

2 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

she DOES look like herself! i love babies!!! Enjoy your girl today!

anthonyandbeth said...

and very clever title! love it! :)