Well, I awoke to a three-year-old today! She's pleased as punch! She keeps telling me that she's a big girl today, and she's happily playing with her new Zhu-Zhu pets. It's a rainy day and we are in desperate need of groceries, so I'm not sure that Rella and I will make it out to the garden for birthday pictures. So for today, here's a look at my sweet sweet baby girl, who is big today.



how do i love thee? let me count the ways . . . kisses, tickles, hugs, bubbles, laughs, curls, tutus, cartoons, play dough, smiles, ballet shoes, slushies, poodles, strawderries, toenail polish, lion faces, pizza, racecar beds, minnie mouse, pigtails, pinks, puzzles, moon-n-sand-n, crocs, play dresses, lip gloss, cookies, baby bear, butterfly wings, bee costumes, shakin' it all the day, llittle shows, little snacks, love you 10,000 pieces!

Ring my bell - chime in!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Birthday Girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment