Ring my bell - chime in!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Clipping Coupons

Ha! This post is NOT about clipping grocery coupons.  This is about coupons I'm actually excited to clip, but I wanted to record the values before I clip them and use them up.  Hi-Hat made me a coupon book for Mother's Day this year.  Sounds like a cliche gift, but I LOVE it!  Geof said he came up with it on his own. I guess he was clued in my my Sunday afternoon ritual of clipping grocery coupons and my not-so-subtle hints as of late that I need a little more helo around here. :)  Here are his priceless offerings (unedited):
- 1 free window wash
- 1 free car wash
- 1 free utencle unload
- 1 free vacume clean
- 1 free craft maker
- 1 free room clean
- 1 free dog take out
- 1 free clubhouse cleaner
- 1 free clothes clean
- 1 free table washer
- 1 free table seter
- 1 free worker
- 1 free green machine
- 1 free Ellary intertaner
- 1 free dog intertaner
- 10 additional "1 free" coupons of my choice!
**Note, after he read all the coupons to me, he said, "Mom? If I actually do all those things, will I get a prize?" :)

No comments: