Ring my bell - chime in!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Wet and Sticky

We broke out the 3-lane slip n slide this week (which is still back there, I believe, killing the grass we've worked so hard on. Don't tell Geof.) It was hot, so of course we had popsicles, and as luck would have it, we had bomb pops in the freezer. Not quite the same as the ones they sell from carts outside the Smithsonian, but still good. Made for a happy shutter-clicking mama.











sigh. do i really have to send her to kindergarden?

6 comments:

Heather said...

can we come play on that awesome slip n' slide?? never seen one like that! well...the kids...not me:)

The Hilemans said...

if you all come, I want to see YOU take a slide!

Ashley said...

I LOVE kindergarteners!!

My Heart said...

What great memories! Kids grow too fast don't they?

Heather said...

ha! i honestly don't think i've ever been on a slip n' slide and plan to keep it that way:)...i'd be willing to SLED down your hill, though:)

Sherri said...

Beautiful pics. Looks like a great way to beat this heat.