Woo-hoo! Hi-Hat finally lost that first tooth! It's been wiggly for a long time (wait, is it loose? I can't tell. Maybe? Well it seemed loose yesterday. Can it get unloose? I think it's moving a little...). Last week it was officially wiggly. The gross me out kind of loose that gave me the shivers. And we noticed the adult tooth already coming through behind it. We told him he was like a shark. Geof attempted to pull it out once, but Hi-Hat was not amused, so we adopted the wait and see approach. Yesterday I was home resting and Geof took the kids to Ben and Jerry's for ice cream amidst an afternoon of errands. As they were leaving Hi-Hat noticed his tooth was gone. He must have slurped it out with his milk shake. (And who loses a tooth eating ice cream? I believe I lost my first tooth biting eating one of those gigantic rainbow suckers that mom told me not to bite because I might break my tooth.) He was concerned about not having anything to leave under his pillow for the tooth fairy, but Geof told him he could write a note explaining his situation and that would probably work just fine. Yep! Hi-Hat awoke to find a dollar under his pillow. That boy is getting too big for me.


1 comment:
That is too cool! Cooper will be so excited for K.
Where did you find the tooth fairy elements? Those are too cute.
Post a Comment