Ring my bell - chime in!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Grade!

So I've been trying to do a scrapbook layout of the first day of 1st grade - seeing Hi-Hat off for his big day.  Well, the computer is protesting and has crashed my pages twice, and I'm just not up for making these pages a third time tonight.  My head is pounding like someone is smashing a rubber mallet between my eyes.  I haven't had the "dreaded" mono sore throat, but I've had headaches instead.  AND, my arms are tired.  From typing? no.  From carrying Rella everywhere? yes, but no.   From scrubbing stubborn electric orange ink out of the living room carpet and sofa? yes.  The ink is all still there.  Won't come out.  Tried everything.  Long story that has to do with a small naughty dog.  nuff said.  BUT - I must post at least one picture of the first day of school, because they are so stinkin' cute.  

The report from Hi-Hat was that first grade is great!  He seemed very relieved and happy when he got home (except that he forgot to get off the bus at his bus stop and I had to chase down the bus to retrieve him, with said naughty small dog trailing behind me on a leash but little 2-year-old sister left behind crying on the sidewalk with a neighbor man because I just took off after the bus and forgot to scoop her up with me.  oh my.)

I'm off to find headache relief.  'night.

p.s. Do-A-Dot package exclaims: WASHABLE!  oh, I'm laughing, just laughing! Perhaps package should say - test Do-A-Dots in an inconspicuous place on everything in your house that you don't want potentially stained before giving Do-A-Dots to your child or small naughty dog.

No comments: