We've had a super busy and super fun weekend so far, and I'm hoping to do ALL the pages for it tonight, so there will be a post to follow soon. BUT, I wanted to post one picture of my little Rella who has managed to grow hair OVERNIGHT! Seriously, it's like it just appeared this week when we weren't looking (and if you noticed all her hair a while back and think I'm in la la land, I'm probably just now noticing it due to my recent busyness). And it so blond and curly! I love it. I'm thinking I'll keep it short and curly and with bangs. She feels like a bangs kind of girl. Here's the fluff at the game this morning.
Ring my bell - chime in!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
overnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love her hair!! It really must have grown overnight, because it wasn't quite that long in her Easter pictures, was it? I can't wait to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment