Ring my bell - chime in!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck... it's a formal gown!

So I'm terrible about whipping out the camera phone to document the oddities I come across when I'm out and about, but this was worth hunting online for a picture and posting about:

- While at the craft superstore, I was searching for some green craft tape. Not floral tape, but the kind they have in the church resource room. I had run out of time to order from my trusty school supply catalog and I thought surely craft superstore would have some. They did not. What they DID have was this:
(colored duct tape)
And here is what it is advertised for:
Duct tape for making your prom dress. Yep. That was the intended use indicated on the package. I'm thinking if I just started taping up the kids before school, it would really cut down on laundry and we could just wipe or spray them down. And, if they start whining or complaining - you guessed it! One extra strip right over the mouth! And think of the durability! Baseball pants fashioned from duct tape with a sporty stripe down the leg - he could slide into second and home plate all day and I wouldn't bat an eye. Just whip out the 409 and send him back out there while all the other moms moan and groan about mornings to come spent bleaching white baseball pants to no avail. I think this is the ticket.

1 comment:

anthonyandbeth said...

i'm not even sure what to think about this! :) i'm sure you would be the girl remembered for all time because of your choice of prom dress! :)