A few days late, but here's the layout for Project 365: Week 7. While last week was a bit heavy on the junk food, this week is a bit heavy on Fancy. But that's not a bad thing! I spend a lot of time with this little girl! This project requires so much discipline, something I am not famous for, but I'm still sticking with it! I think maybe next year I should change the project to show a photo of how I exercised each day, or how I read scripture each day... Maybe photographs are my currency...

Snippets from the week:
- Fancy got to change her earrings for the first time. If you have a little girl and you have not yet pierced her ears, listen up! The 6-week waiting period recommended by Claire's is NOT LONG ENOUGH! I felt I really should have been working in a sterile environment with sterile surgical tools to change out those earrings. Rella will be waiting 12 weeks to change hers when she gets it done.
- Fancy was home from school, so I swiped a project idea from a friend of a friend. She worked on this collage of things she loves - mostly friends from school, princesses, and sea creatures.
- Play date with friends. When Hi-Hat came home from school the stage was open for business, so we had some plugged renditions of Twinkle Twinkle and Jesus Loves Me!
- Fancy celebrated 100 days of school
- Rella, ready for bed. Plain jammies just will not do... You never know when you might need a pair of toilet paper tube binoculars in the middle of the night.
- Fancy signing in at school - working on writing her first and last name on the line with correct cases and spacing. She needs to keep signing in...
- Wonderful day on the farm in Black Creek - fun for all the kids, both the 2-legged and 4-legged varieties.
- Fancy got to change her earrings for the first time. If you have a little girl and you have not yet pierced her ears, listen up! The 6-week waiting period recommended by Claire's is NOT LONG ENOUGH! I felt I really should have been working in a sterile environment with sterile surgical tools to change out those earrings. Rella will be waiting 12 weeks to change hers when she gets it done.
- Fancy was home from school, so I swiped a project idea from a friend of a friend. She worked on this collage of things she loves - mostly friends from school, princesses, and sea creatures.
- Play date with friends. When Hi-Hat came home from school the stage was open for business, so we had some plugged renditions of Twinkle Twinkle and Jesus Loves Me!
- Fancy celebrated 100 days of school
- Rella, ready for bed. Plain jammies just will not do... You never know when you might need a pair of toilet paper tube binoculars in the middle of the night.
- Fancy signing in at school - working on writing her first and last name on the line with correct cases and spacing. She needs to keep signing in...
- Wonderful day on the farm in Black Creek - fun for all the kids, both the 2-legged and 4-legged varieties.

1 comment:
I need Addie's hat for when my car hits 100,000 miles.. just 200 miles to go and a big road trip planned for tomorrow!!
Post a Comment