Ring my bell - chime in!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Rerun

Well, I already posted that Fancy got to change her earrings on Sunday, but I thought I'd add in the layout of the event since it shows how excited she was (and still is!). Here she is sporting her sparkly cupcakes.
change_earrings_scrapbookpage
And speaking of all things girly, here's the result of Fancy getting Rella (did I mention that #3 shall now be called "Rella?" That's her way of saying Cinderella. She LOVES princesses, and all princesses are Rella to her). Anyway, here she is wearing her boring old footed jammies with Fancy's improvements:
I believe the ensemble included 8 strands of beads, a fairy skirt, a hair bow, an Elmo ponytail holder (out of sight on the back of her head), a pair of binoculars made out of toilet paper tubes, and an American flag. There ya go. Girl ready for bed. :)
And one more picture. Keep finding cute stuff in picture folders... Here's the band that formed at a play date this week. This was Twinkle Twinkle ...plugged!

No comments: