I'm really big into recycling - our bins are overflowing by Monday night and our trash can is usually fairly empty. I've switched mostly to "green" soaps, detergents, and cleaners. I'm looking into using sustainable resources for our basement project. But the product I found yesterday absolutely takes the cake - or pie - or patty - whatever. Paper made from elephant poo! I just started laughing when I saw it in the UVa bookstore. Maybe it's because I live with preschoolers and the things I now find funny are quite childish, but I had to come home and look up this company. This company makes stationary products from dried elephant dung, and it was actually very nice paper. I think it would make the perfect little gift - maybe for someone who teaches young children. Anyway, cracked me up so I had to pass it along - well I guess the elephants do that. Sorry, sorry, sorry... ;)
Ring my bell - chime in!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Someone's Going to Get This!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wahoo-wah!
I can't even begin to imagine how someone thought that up! That's hilarious! I'd love to know what 'green' cleaner you use for basic household use. I miss bleach....
Thanks for sharing your funny find!
Post a Comment