Ring my bell - chime in!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Birthday Girl!

Yesterday AA turned 4!!! These little ones just keep trying to grow up on us! I hadn't really planned anything for yesterday, but she ended up playing water games with lots of her friends all morning, and then we had our neighbors over to play all afternoon. My little social butterfly had great fun with all those kids. We had a family celebration yesterday after dinner, complete with her favorite strawberry shortcake, which she and I managed to make together in the midst of all the play dates. So now when people ask, I'm back to having 2 that are just one year apart. Here's looking forward to a fun year of growing and learning - I think 4 is a fantastically sweet and exciting age to be.


Yummy shortcake, and she got to put on sprinkles to make it extra fancy

EB enjoyed the cake, and K made quick work of his plate!

3 comments:

Heather said...

ellary looks SO old in that picture!! how did the 'fancy' playdate turn out?

Sherri said...

Happy Birthday AA!

anthonyandbeth said...

happy b-day AA!!!!!