I really think she has one. AA can turn her moods on and off in an instant. On Saturday she did one last fitting for her flower girl dress, and this time she got to try on the head piece. She did like the pretty flowers in her hair, but once she put her gorgeous dress on she went into one of her super funks. I'm not sure when I have seen her so frowny. We wanted to get a few pictures of her in her dress, especially my mom, and AA just would not smile. I just kept snapping the frowny pictures, because I know it's often pointless to try to get smiles from her when she's in a mood. Within seconds of everyone stopping pictures, she started smiling - it was such an act! Here's the instant change:
Ring my bell - chime in!
Monday, June 9, 2008
The Mood Switch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment