Ring my bell - chime in!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Eyes Have It

EB was in a good spot during lunch for me to practice getting some good eye pictures. I love pictures where the eyes just sparkle. I also wanted to get pictures of her two little front teeth before she gets a whole mouthful. I figure we waited so long for these first two to come in that they deserve to be documented! AND, I wanted to take pictures of her eating cheese puffs, her absolute favorite food these days (thought I think most of these show her eating watermelon).

Got kids with lovely eyes? Want me to come practice? Let me know! ;)


cute little teeth!


big bite!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome to come and practice on our 3 sets of eyes!!! One blue set and two brown sets.
~sarah

Heather said...

you know i'm open for you to come practice ANYTIME:)!! this way you could get experience with gorgeous almond shaped eyes! (and the pretty blue eyes of courst!)

anthonyandbeth said...

she is so precious!!! can't wait for tuesday...maybe you'll get some good eye shots!! :)

Melanie said...

Oh my WORD, she's adorable. I'll let you practice on my little one's baby blues. . . Maybe the next time we make it to the east coast.

Sherri said...

Adorable pics! Can't wait to see how Evan's eyes with those long dark eyelashes sparkle under your lens.