Oh, she is getting so naughty! As much as I baby her, she's starting to show her true colors and exert her little will a bit. She's now throwing her food on the floor, batting away things we offer her, throwing toys off the upstairs landing, climbing on things she knows she shouldn't (and giving us impish little grins that let us know she knows...), smacking my hands when she gets mad, sneaking up the stairs when I turn my back, ripping my glasses off and throwing them, yelling when we don't let her have the phone or remote control or a tube of diaper cream to chew on, arching her back and resisting being put in her high chair...
It's a good thing she's so stinkin' cute, or I'd start to think she's quite the little stinker!
Ring my bell - chime in!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Let the fun begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We've got us one of those 'naughty girls' too! I think it's the fact that they are the "babies" of the family that makes it not as bad:)
I'm sure those pretty eyes will get her out of a lot of trouble! :)
Post a Comment