Ring my bell - chime in!

Monday, May 12, 2008

550 pictures...

That's just WAY too many pictures from one weekend! My goal for the weekend was to get 1 group picture. We went to the beach with 12 children, ages 4 months - 5 years. I didn't get a picture that included the babies, but I think I got a few good ones of the "big kids" to choose from. More posts and pictures later, but here's a few group ones. What wonderful kids these are! We miss them a lot, and it was great to all be together again!


Take 1: Everyone on the porch

Take 2: Everyone off the porch

Take 3: Everyone grab a beachball

Take 4: Everyone race through the water!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Looks like a wonderful and memorable weekend. Always nice to get away and you can't beat going to the beach.