Ring my bell - chime in!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Birthday Preview

EB is 11 months old today!!!
Can she already be that close to 1? I just see her as such a little baby still - must be the no hair/no teeth. Today she wore an outfit that "A" wore on her first birthday, and the difference between them is striking! Addie had pigtails already, and she just looked older to me. That's ok - I'll savor my littlest one being little for as long as I can! Here's Addie at 1:
You can really see the Addie in there, can't ya?
And here's a preview of our 3 birthday buddies, all on the verge of turning 1:

2 comments:

Janet said...

Oh.....that last picture of the three babies. Too, too adorable!! They are gonna LOVE that when they are teens!! Hee Hee!

Sherri said...

That last photo is adorable...love the way EB has her hand on her cheek..they all look so engaged in conversation or something