Ring my bell - chime in!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Hope you are having a Very Merry Christmas! It's a gray, chilly, rainy day here, so a nice day to stay inside and enjoy the new treats that were left under the tree. Geof and Kellen worked on a new "Mars Mission" Lego set this morning, and Addie and I worked several puzzles and played "What's in Ned's Head." Kellen is now singing and playing his new electric guitar, and Ellary is napping. I'll put up pictures from yesterday in a series of posts to follow later today or tomorrow, but I don't want to spend all day sitting in front of the computer!! :)


Addie puts out cookies and hot chocolate for Santa,
and the kids spread reindeer food in the front yard.

Kellen and Addie wait anxiously at the top of the stairs while Mommy and Daddy survey the living room on Christmas morning to see if anything happened overnight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question here -- it appears to be dark outside when the gifts around the tree picture were taken. Did you get up AFTER Santa came but before the sun rose? Something just doesn't add up. ;)

The Hilemans said...

You caught us? We were so excited that Geof and I snuck down in the wee hours of the morning to see if Santa came... We're still just little kids at heart. :) AND WHO ASKED THIS?