Ring my bell - chime in!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Baby Talk

Yesterday morning I went to get Ellary our of her crib as usual, and she greeted me with a new sound: "da-da-da-da-da." (Geof says this was because after spending a weekend with Daddy home she was missing him). Here's a little video clip of her new sound. We worked on it all day, and I'm convinced she can now say Addie and Daddy on demand! (I know I am biased and that everyone's baby is exceptional...). Last night Geof came into the room after I finished changing her and she looked at him and said "Dada." (In case I hadn't posted it before, she REALLY does say mama when she's upset and I come to pick her up and she waves bye-bye!).

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was absolutely adorable!! I heard Addie laugh when Ellary said her name the first time! Wish the blog had been around for the mama sound.

Janet said...

Oh....I love the first words and all the baby talk! She's just precious!!
Thanks for sharing it with all of us!

Sherri said...

Oh, yes...I definitely heard "Daddy" and "Addie". She's a jewel....love her endless smiles.