Today I met some of the gals at Marbles Kids Museum for a morning play date with the kids. Kellen, Addie and Ellary all played really well all morning (all of the children did well, for that matter), and it was so nice to be there without the crowds of opening day - they could explore and play with anything for as long as they wanted to. We spent a lot of time at the play ambulance, and Kellen loved putting on "surprise shows" on the little stage. We painted faces, dressed as fire fighters, sang karaoke, drew pictures, drummed, played in the water, climbed a pirate ship, and learned about kids from around the world. Ellary did well riding along in the Baby Bjorn infant carrier, and she managed to stay awake and happy the whole time. But by the time lunch rolled around, I was pretty well spent! They are already begging to go back ... I may need a few weeks to recover. :)
Ring my bell - chime in!
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Lost My Marbles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
I AM SO JEALOUS!!!
Post a Comment