We're a Crocs family - we all wear them, mostly because they are so comfortable and the kids can put them on by themselves. Even Ellary has a tiny little pair (I mean really, who wouldn't want their infant to have comfortable shoes?). So today at the store we ran across some Jibbitz, the little charms kids decorate their Crocs with. Addie really wanted some butterflies for her green Crocs, so we said that would be ok. I put them on her shoes in the car, and after 1 minute she was crying, saying she didn't like them and that I needed to take them off (very typical Addie). She said she wanted them on my shoes, so I put two butterflies on my own shoes and two on the baby's shoes! Ellary is thrilled to be such a trendy little baby!
Ring my bell - chime in!
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Trendy Baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
she is a trendy baby! I love the one of the girls together. So sweet!
Post a Comment