Last night I had a funny dream. I was with two friends who have also just had babies, and we were at some large church function (like a festival or something) and discovered that Goodberry's was there with an ice cream bar (Goodberry's is one of my favorite treats - and I know it's my friend's favorite, too!). Anyway, I told my friend that we should go over and get ice cream, and she looked at me and said she really thought we should lay off the Goodberry's as it was not helping to melt away the baby pounds! I was disappointed, but agreed. We came up with an alternate plan. Every time we were offered Goodberry's and turned it down we would pay ourselves a dollar (WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?) and put it in our pocket. The more we turned down the ice cream, the bigger our pants would get and the more room we would have for additional dollars in our pockets. A winning cycle! We'll see if this plan gets put into place... (I really like my ice cream!). :)
Ring my bell - chime in!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment