Ring my bell - chime in!

Monday, August 27, 2007

Wearing different hats

Sounds like I'm about to write a post about all the differing demands of motherhood, right? WRONG! I'm writing about hats. Only one more week before preschool begins again, and I'm having to reach into the recesses of my brain to come up with things to entertain the kids. It seems like I've exhausted every good idea I've had all summer and am scraping the bottom of the barrel. So what I came up with today was making paper hats. It satisfied Kellen, especially since we learned how to make a new square paper hat - a pressman's hat. At least now if Kellen ever applies for a job in a newspaper printing press, he can write on his resume that he knows how to fold a pressman's hat to protect his hair from spraying ink!


Working on his pirate's hat. AHOY!


The hat Kellen fashioned all by himself!

No comments: