Ring my bell - chime in!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

OH SNAP! It's my birthday!


Today I am officially 30. I don't feel much different than I did yesterday, aside from being very hot and tired after hauling around 3 little ones around the NC Museum of Life and Sciences to try out my new birthday present! No more quick snapshots with the point and click for me! My absolute favorite thing to do is take pictures of the things we do with our kids, and now I can REALLY take pictures. I have a lot to learn about the camera, and since I have very little free time it will definitely take me a while, but I had fun taking pictures on the automatic setting this afternoon. I did manage to do some playing around with the manual zoom and focus, so I felt a little bit professional. :)

Here's a few pictures from the museum that I thought turned out well for a first try!



2 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

what a FABULOUS birthday present!!! I would love to have a camera so nice! :) Happy picture taking! I think the first try turned out GREAT!!!

Brian Megilligan said...

Hey--happy belated birthday!