Ring my bell - chime in!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Whew!

I am wiped out.  Just arrived home today after a busy week in Virginia.  We went to Busch Gardens, I ran the Run for the Dream 8K, we went to my brother's birthday party and visited our chickens, the kids had a little photo shoot with their grandparents "H", the kids and I visited the Governor's Palace and played in our favorite climbing tree, the kids painted pottery, I lunched with a sweet college friend, and we all attended a Roman Banquet.  I had the notion to come home today, do swim practice, and then spend the evening checking things off my ever-growing BeasKnees to-do list.  However, two tired eyes and bearing witness to the world's most spectacular tantrum have turned me off of that.  Just for tonight.  I think a little snuggling on the couch with Geof and Troy the alligator hunter is in order, and I'll be all refreshed and recharged for a full weekend of clearing off that list. :)

In the meantime, here are a few of the not-so-obvious sights down in Colonial Williamsburg.

I have never ever seen a ladybug all stretched out and ready to take off.  Isn't she amazingly cute?
our ladybug friend decided to take off.

1 comment:

Yard Sale Mommy said...

Wow! I do love that ladybug picture!