I am not cut out to be a poultry farmer, especially when said poultry resides in my bathroom.
It is very expensive to have school-aged children in the late spring: recital tickets, recital pictures, recital charms, recital flowers, recital tights, recital DVDs, swim team registration, his and hers speedos, end of year t-shirts, pizza parties, teacher gifts, school celebrations of summer birthdays, class projects, spring field trips, year books, registration fees for next school years, etc. Enough already!
I am making the official executive decision around here that if an item goes into the laundry hamper inside out, said item will be washed and folded and put away inside out. I'm thinking it's a pretty good bet that a) Hi-Hat won't even notice and b) Hi-Hat will wear things to school inside out in the next few weeks. I am also no longer folding underwear or bathing suits. I'm probably the last person on the planet who still does did that.
I need a vacation - some short get away. Not necessarily sans family; we just need a change of scenery. I'm thinking Carowinds for the day. My Peanuts-crazed son would love it! I would also like to go stay in a pink house on the beach, take a cruise, and go to an aquarium. And maybe visit IKEA. Wonder if Geof reads this blog...
And now I have work to do. And chickens to tend.


1 comment:
let me know when you want to go to carowinds!! we'd love to join you:) cailey's going for her bday at the end of the summer but we'd def be up for twice in one summer:)
Post a Comment