Easter morning - a tad disheveled looking, but as the kids get older and busier, it's a little harder to a) remember to go shopping for coordinating Easter Sunday clothing, and b) no one is really willing to be strapped into a bouncy seat to have their hair neatly fixed.
Easter baskets
my sweet little niece was here for Easter morning (look how put together SHE is!), so we gave her a little Easter basket. I think she was saying, "what do you mean I'm too little for jelly beans and a Cadbury Cream Egg?"

Chocolate or no chocolate, the basket was a hit!
after church we went to Danville for a family lunch at Mary's Diner. Of course, I just took pictures of my niece. My own kids were there too. Somewhere. Probably en route to the buffet line. I do believe Hi-Hat's place was littered with 6 plates by the end of lunch.
Rella thought that if everyone was going to pass the baby around, she wanted in on that action!
egg hunt!
swinging with great grandma
And let's look at the world's happiest baby some more.

















1 comment:
Do I recognize that smocked dress? I love that dress!!! And that baby! Now will you stop posting so I can go clean the kitchen?
Post a Comment