OK, I have two options. I could post pictures of Hi-Hat in his George Washington costume that he wore for his second grade wax museum at school last week. He was so cute handsome! Or, I could post photos from our photo session with Jennifer McKinney in Charlotte a while back.
Hmmm... what to post, what to post?
OK, you twisted my arm. MckMama photo shoot it is! Here is a sampling of my favorites. My only editorial comments are that A) it's really strange now to look at an image and be pretty sure what Lightroom edits she used for each image, B) I would have edited some things differently, C) I am posting everything below as I received them on her CD, and D) I will probably make some of my own adjustments to some of them before blowing them up to hang all over the house. 'Cause I'm kind of a control freak like that when it comes to pictures. E) After seeing these pictures, I feel pretty validated in the work that I do. I think maybe in bits and pieces, I could hang with MckMama! All in all, I was pretty happy with the results!





















5 comments:
Laura!!! I LOVE these! Love the one of your family and the two of you and Geof and ALL of them. I don't blame you for wanting to mess with them a little and put your touch on them. you could SO hang with McKmama but in my book you are the BEST!!! So glad you got these amazing shots of your family and the clothes you picked out were perfect!!!!
I like these! Especially the family pic. I may need a copy of that one. I also love your jeans. And that you are in the pictures! The second one of you and Geof is especially sweet. :)
These are all great, but I especially like the first one, because it tells such a story and also the one of you holding your camera and the kids running circles around you. A great representation of life on any given day, I'm sure! Thanks for sharing these!
You can SO hang with MckMamma. I can't believe the eyelashes picture...can't wait to see those things with some mascara on. Love the fun family picture the best.
You smoke MckMama! Seriously--I see no greater art in her pictures than yours. You rock! Except for the ones with you in them, you totally could have done them yourself. I love the one of Geof gazing at you you! They are great. Your work is just as great. But please don't buy and RV & tour the country because we'd miss you!
Post a Comment