Ring my bell - chime in!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sorting it all out

This is for those readers out there who love Trader Joe's and who love Disney World (I know there's at least one of you out there!). Geof dropped me off at Trader Joe's to do a little shopping while he took Hi-Hat and the girls to drum lessons. After the lesson, Geof told Rella that they needed to pick me up from Trader Joe's. Rella exclaims to me as I get in the car: "Mommy! We got you and we're going to Monkey Joe's to trade pins!" :)

*Peppermint JoJo's now available at Trader Joe's, though I'm sure I'm the last person on the planet to become aware of this most important information.

**Can I just also say that the Non-Aerosol Original Orange Air Therapy Environmental Essence room spray is WONDERFUL. Adds a little zest to the house. I think it could just a catchier name, though.

***I'm having tabule for lunch tomorrow and either mandarin orange chicken or potstickers for dinner. For breakfast it's a wheat bagel with either pumpkin butter or cranberry apple butter. Can't decide.

2 comments:

The Lord Family said...

Candy Cane Jo-Jo's?!?! yummy!
I haven't tried the potstickers, but they sound yumm-o. The mandarin orange chicken is sooooo tasty. It is a freezer staple around here.

We need to have a pin trading night. My kids are missing that!

Walking around TJ's sans kids? Heaven.

Library Belle said...

I can't tell you how much I want a Trader Joe's that is less than 3 hours from me! As it is, I'll be loading up a cooler in Atlanta next week. ;) My very favorite thing from the freezer section is the mushroom risotto. I need to try the mandarin orange chicken, as I've heard great things about it from several people.